WRDA has conducted and contributed to a wide range of research projects. This e-library of research includes research from the wider voluntary and community sector, statutory agencies and individual researchers. We aim to provide an extensive collection of research under a range of themes. If you would like to have a piece of research included please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WRDA Welcomes Publication of Truth, Acknowledgement and Accountability report (Mother & Baby Homes and Magdalene Laundries in NI)October 7, 2021 - 2:14 pm
- Universal Credit Cut Turns the Lights OutOctober 6, 2021 - 8:16 am
- NI Women urged to prioritise their health in fight against breast cancerOctober 4, 2021 - 12:37 pm
- OVER 40% OF WOMEN EXPERIENCE SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THEIR WORKING LIVESSeptember 30, 2021 - 8:06 am
- WPG Supports Introduction of New Offence of Non-Fatal StrangulationSeptember 24, 2021 - 12:20 pm