WRDA’s vision is of a fair and equal society where women are empowered and are a visible force for change and influence in all areas of life. We work from a feminist perspective, informed by women’s lived experiences, recognising that inequality is based on and sustained by structures and systems that limit personal choice and freedom. To ensure that WRDA’s work is informed by women’s lived experiences, we sometimes undertake primary research with women and girls. This primary research seeks to shine a light on gender inequalities in our society and understand what actions are required to tackle these inequalities.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness MonthSeptember 30, 2022 - 9:01 am
- In My Own Words: Creative Writing ProjectAugust 17, 2022 - 2:48 pm
- The WPG responded to the Northern Ireland Affairs Committee Call for Evidence: The Effect of Paramilitaries on Society in Northern IrelandJune 23, 2022 - 1:01 pm
- “It’s My Life Now” – Reaching Out to Older Women Experiencing Domestic AbuseJune 23, 2022 - 12:57 pm
- Honour-based Abuse (and its links to paramilitarism)May 30, 2022 - 10:41 am