WRDA’s vision is of a fair and equal society where women are empowered and are a visible force for change and influence in all areas of life. We work from a feminist perspective, informed by women’s lived experiences, recognising that inequality is based on and sustained by structures and systems that limit personal choice and freedom. To ensure that WRDA’s work is informed by women’s lived experiences, we sometimes undertake primary research with women and girls. This primary research seeks to shine a light on gender inequalities in our society and understand what actions are required to tackle these inequalities.
- Guide to responding to the RSE consultationOctober 27, 2023 - 2:01 pm
- Relationships and Sexuality Education consultation: our perspective and a guide to responding.October 12, 2023 - 10:44 am
- Is your group looking to skill up and undertake training? Consider contacting the Women Breaking Barriers Team!October 11, 2023 - 2:59 pm
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness MonthSeptember 25, 2023 - 3:07 pm
- Stigma around periods prevents necessary discussion around the barriers in accessing productsSeptember 18, 2023 - 2:41 pm