WRDA’s vision is of a fair and equal society where women are empowered and are a visible force for change and influence in all areas of life. We work from a feminist perspective, informed by women’s lived experiences, recognising that inequality is based on and sustained by structures and systems that limit personal choice and freedom. To ensure that WRDA’s work is informed by women’s lived experiences, we sometimes undertake primary research with women and girls. This primary research seeks to shine a light on gender inequalities in our society and understand what actions are required to tackle these inequalities.
- Event: Activism to end VAWG in NI ~ Learning from the lives of ten womenOctober 14, 2022 - 12:23 pm
- Joint statement of democratic women’s organisations in support of the struggle of Iranian women for dignity, equality, peace, justice, and for human and democratic rightsOctober 14, 2022 - 12:08 pm
- Robin Swann asked to Urgently Prioritise a Mother and Baby Unit in Northern IrelandOctober 10, 2022 - 9:53 am
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness MonthSeptember 30, 2022 - 9:01 am
- In My Own Words: Creative Writing ProjectAugust 17, 2022 - 2:48 pm