Our members are a key part of WRDA, they keep us relevant and ensure we are working on the issues which really matter to grass roots women. We keep our members up to date with the latest developments in the wider women’s sector and provide them with opportunities to publicise their own work in our ezine, newsletter and blog. Through our member’s events and organised campaigning we create an accessible path for women to engage in activism.
We represent women at local and international level and have a diverse membership including community based women’s groups, national organisations, trade unions, women’s centres and individuals.
Benefits of becoming a member
WRDA offers members a wide range of supports and services. Including:
- A free bi-monthly newsletter posted directly to you, which highlights our work, the work of the sector and policy news that affects women.
- Monthly Ezine emailed to you.
- Priority booking of our membership events.
- An entry in the online directory on this website (for group members).
- A special mention in our newsletter when you first sign up (for group members).
- Opportunities to publicise your group, your events and the issues you are concerned about on our website, in our publications and at our events for free.
- A hard copy of our annual report and other key publications.
- An invitation to our AGM. Group members also get voting rights.
- The chance to feed into debate and voice concerns regarding issues affecting the women’s sector.
You can find out more about the benefits of membership here.
WRDA is committed to women’s equality and so our membership is free but we do accept donations to continue the work we are involved in.
If you are interested in becoming a member of WRDA please complete our Online Form Here.
Women’s Resource and Development Agency
6 Mount Charles