If you are an opinionated feminist with something to say, we want to help you get heard! Bold Women Blogging is a space where NI Feminists can voice their views on any topic related to gender. We are keen to publish submissions from the feminist public so get in touch!
- must relate to gender
- must not contradict WRDA’s ethos and values
- should be between 500 – 2000 words
- should include images in jpeg or png format
- should not use profanity or slurs
- can be posted anonymously but your name and contact number must be supplied in submission email
- should be in word format
The final decision on what gets published rests with the Communications and Membership worker
If you are interested in submitting a piece to the blog or want to find out more please email Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include a contact number, little bit about yourself and if you would like to post anonymously.