Women Breaking Barriers is a collaborative project involving multiple Women’s Centres and community organisation across Northern Ireland. Providing tailored education and support to equip women with the skills necessary to overcome personal barriers to employment and education, participants have the opportunity to avail of courses like GOALS Motivational Programme and WorldHost Customer Service Training. Delivery of all activities will take place at the point of need across the region.
Eligible participants are not in work and not looking for work (i.e. economically inactive). If you think your group might benefit from this project, contact the WBB Team!
Michelle Clarke, Rural Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council
Pamela Armstrong, Training Development Outreach Worker, email@example.com
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
Rachel Franklin, Urban Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belfast City Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council