If you are an opinionated feminist with something to say, we want to help you get heard! WRDA launched a brand new blog called Bold Women Blogging on Friday 2nd March 2018. Bold Women Blogging is a space where the next leaders of NI Feminism voice their views on any topic related to gender. We are keen to publish submissions from the feminist public so get in touch!
- must relate to gender
- must not contradict WRDA’s ethos and values
- should be between 500 – 2000 words
- should include images in jpeg or png format
- should not use profanity or slurs
- can be posted anonymously but your name and contact number must be supplied in submission email
- should be in word format
The final decision on what gets published rests with the Communications and Membership worker
If you are interested in submitting a piece to the blog or want to find out more please email Megan on email@example.com. Please be sure to include a contact number, little bit about yourself and if you would like to post anonymously.